Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mom and Dad in Chicago


Playing in the fall leaves behind Michelin's house in the country.In Chicago, we went and got a tour of the Chicago Board of Trade. Here's me on the trading floor.
Busy Christmas shopping at Macy's department store. This expensive couch was actually kind of comfortable.
Mom and Dad waiting for our train in the heated little train station near my house.
At the symphony.
After the symphony.

On the windy shores of Lake Michigan.
The Museum of Science and Industry--beside a captured German submarine from WWII.
And the Christmas store windows downtown. I absolutely adore ballet.

5 comments:

Michelle and Andy said...

It was so fun to see you! Check out my blog, I put some pictures on it, AND I changed it. Let me know what you think! I'm still trying to figure out how to change the title font...

Rebekah said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time with the family. How fun that you could spend all that time together. You'll have to come to Utah soon... :)

Anonymous said...

Cliff! I keep forgetting you have a blog! Hello. :) This is me. I'm here and looking at all your little posts and quite enjoying them. Miss you! Hope things are going well.

Anonymous said...

PS That's a TOTALLY Eric-look Michelle is doing in that first pic... lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! I didn't realize that you have a blog too. Nice to see your pictures! I think about you when I drive past the ELC, which I do twice every day, so that is a lot of thinking about you!! Love Auntie Myrna