Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nanaimo Bars and an Earthquake

Apparently, there was an earthquake. I slept right through it. That's sad because it could have been my only chance to experience such an event. So many things happen when I'm asleep. But I wouldn't trade my sleep for anything.

On a lighter note, I made some homemade Nanaimo Bars this week, and I thought they were pretty good. Now, they're an addition on to my waistline. I think I need to go "off sugar" for a few days. That's my kind of dieting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never been able to get myself to think about nanaimo bars... they look to rich, even for the likes of me! lol.

Julianne said...

I need to go "off sugar" too, or at least cut back, but I just can't seem to do it lately.
I hope all is well! you should come visit me if you come to Canada, and you should bring Michelle with you :) That would be fun!

Rebekah said...

looks yummy!...

Myrna said...

Ooh, do you have a good Nanaimo Bars recipe that you would like to share? I don't eat chocolate, so I don't have to worry about fattening myself up, but sometimes I like to make Canadian delicacies...I just don't have a good nanaimo bar recipe.

Heather said...

Yes, I'll email you the recipe.