Sunday, August 17, 2008

On My Own

Well, I moved into my new apartment last Friday. The moving went pretty smooth and m internet was up and running the same day. We accomplished everything with four great guys in my branch- Ross, Craig, Casey, and Adam. And of course, my good friend Benjamin. He put together my bookshelves, and hung my paintings. Here are some pictures: My living room, with the $30 bookshelves from Walmart. And you can see my Russia paintings. I still need a kitchen table and chairs. I think my apartment smells a bit musty though. Overall, I think I like it. It is nice to have my own place finally! At age 27.








Coming soon: Bridgeport in photos. (That's my neighborhood.) I'd like to capture all my neighbors out barbequeing on the sidewalk, old men mowing lawns without shirts, and kids riding bikes, but I'm a bit shy. Oh, and my neighbor that stands out on his porch across the street and just stares at me, said hi to me today. He seems nice though. The guy upstairs moved in too. I can hear him moving around.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on striking it out on your own. Your apartment looks really cute!

Beth said...

I love the wood floors and the cabinetry in your new place! It all looks terrific. Congrats!

Michelle and Andy said...

It looks really cute Heather! I'm glad you're pretty much settled in. I'm excited to see it, and Bridgeport, in person-- when we bring your niece (or nephew) for a visit!

Myrna said...

Looks like a nice place, Heather. Hope you really enjoy it!

Aquaspce said...

Cute place Heather!
I love you!

Unknown said...

Ah thats more like it...

David said...

I have those same bookshelves! That's a pretty posh place!