Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Michael came out to visit me in Chicago. Yay! We had fun, and it was nice showing him my place. As you can see, we were pretty productive.

We put up the Christmas tree. My first, very-own Christmas tree.


And then we also went downtown and went ice skating. It was really crowded downtown.

We also drove down to Michelle and Andy's for Thanksgiving dinner on Friday.

Sisters. Sisters. There were never such devoted sisters. (I'll have to watch that movie again this Christmas (eh, Craig and Michelle!)

Uncle Michael was so good with little Matthew. He's such a happy baby!

Michael took this picture of him looking in the mirror. Isn't it adorable? Especially with the drool.

8 comments:

Myrna said...

I love that picture Michael took! All the pictures are great. I am glad you guys had a fabulous time!

Susan said...

It's great you three siblings could get together! Matthew is adorable and lucky to have such awesome aunts and uncles!

Beth said...

How cool to go ice skating downtown! I guess you've gone before, right? Still. Awesome.

Your little nephew is sooo cute!

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Aquaspce said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! That's nice that Michael visited you!

Anonymous said...

Heather, you'll have to bring White Christmas when you come for Christmas!! I was thinking I should put it on hold at the library so I'll get it sometime in February... and then I remembered (from this post) that you have it!

Myrna said...

Hey Heather, I am coming to Chicago in February--18-22 to be exact. I will be there for your birthday!! I am wondering if on your birthday night or Saturday night you could pick me up at my hotel and we could go to visit Michelle? That would be fun...

Anonymous said...

I watched White Christmas last week during the Thanksgiving break, and thought of you two!! :)

David said...

So cute! And you should definitely watch White Christmas!