Thursday, December 11, 2008

Badminton


Did I tell you I love badminton. It's the only sport I'll play. (Yes, badminton is a sport!) I beat Ross three games in a row yesterday. He won the other four games...but I'm doing better I think. Working on my backhand. We play every week at the church. (There are so many perks to being a member of this church!) I tried to find a city league to play in, but all I could find is GLBT leagues. Tempting, but no.

I can't believe my first week of vacation is almost over. So far I've tentatively thought through my courses for next semester, made some Christmas cards, bought a couple shirts for myself, practiced the organ at the church, finished an article I was writing, started another, worked on my cv, went to the library and got a pile of books I'll probably not get through.

6 comments:

Aquaspce said...

yay for you Heather! Sounds like fun :)

Myrna said...

I love badminton, too--or I did back in high school, when it was the only sport I didn't totally suck at. How fun to be able to play every week! I am glad you are enjoying yourself!

Susan said...

Sounds like a pretty productive vacation!! Beat Ross at least five games next time!!

Aquaspce said...

My mom just said Suck! That is hilarious!

Kelline said...

I loved badminton too. I think I played on a team in elementary....I getting too old to remember details.

Unknown said...

I love badminton too. I learn badminton from HERE and HERE.

Happy blogging,

Badminton Sports|Coaching|Games