Friday, February 27, 2009

Getting old!

I think flowers are the best birthday gift. Fortunately, I got some.


And we forgot to put the candles in the chocolate dessert (which we ate before dinner). In fact, we didn't have any, except this big one. So I stuck it in my slice of homemade pizza. Thanks so Michelly's culinary skill.
And me, myself, and I.
And with Auntie Myrna. How fun it was to have her with us! -Wait, are your eyes closed? I think so. But the other picture, I had mine closed, so that's why I chose this one. :)
And some snuggle time with Matthew before bed.... although I think he fussed all night. Poor kid. Poor Michelly.

8 comments:

Amy said...

That is a MEGA candle! Hope it brings you a MEGA wonderful birthday!!!

Aquaspce said...

awwww glad you had company for your birthday, and I love that...
"Poor Matthew, Poor Michelley"

Bahahahaha, (Sorry Michelley!)

And I'm glad you called her that because sometimes I still do too :)

Myrna said...

It was so much fun to be with you girls and that cute boy! (Those cute boys momentarily, while Andy was there!) Now I am hoping to find the other pictures...I am going to check Facebook!

Anonymous said...

That's a hilarious candle! I love it. :)

Michelle and Andy said...

Pretty flowers!

We're glad we found a use for that candle... we've had it (two actually) since we got married and have never used them (I guess we're not very romantic, no candle light dinners for us). I think it made a sweet birthday candle. It was so fun to have you (and Auntie Myrna) here! Happy Birthday!! :)

Kelline said...

Glad to see that you had fun!

Susan said...

Sorry to miss your birthday...hope it was happy! The flowers are beautiful...what fun to spend time with family! Making memories...the best part of any birthday!
Love ya,
Aunt Susan

Myrna said...

I am wondering now how your date to the Art Institute went...hoping for a post!