Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Michelle



Last night Michelle, Andy, and Matthew came up from West Lafayette and spent the night in my little apartment. Then, I had fun babysitting Matthew while they went to the temple. Afterwards, we went to the Lincoln Park Zoo and Conservatory. Here are some pictures.

At the Conservatory, they had a really beautiful spring flower exhibit with all kinds of beautiful orchids and other exotic flowers, as well as fun snapdragons and the like. I loved the Conservatory a lot more than the animals in the zoo, actually. I could spend forever looking at and smelling the plants.

2 comments:

Myrna said...

My goodness, where did everyone sleep? How fun for all of you! What a nice birthday treat for Michelle!

Heidi said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!