Sunday, December 16, 2007

Merry Christmas from France

I must say, the French really know how to decorate for the season. Each town has such beautiful lights and trees and Christmas decorations. Even without the snow, it is definitely charming. So far, we've been walking a lot, looking at a lot of museums, taking pictures, and eating a lot of breads. The cheapest and best way to eat is the croissants and crepes at the little shops around. Although tonight, we broke down and bought a kabab, which actually is just a shwarma. Pictures coming. Although I don't know if anyone out there is even reading this blog. So maybe I won't. :-)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Ummm...I read it. :) And I definitely want to see your pictures. You're in France? How exciting!

Michelle said...

Ooh yes, post some pictures! I wondered if you would post while you were gone, and I've checked a few times but there wasn't anything there. I guess it's been a few days since I checked! :)

Myrna said...

I like to read your blog, too, Heather...see you have at least three loyal followers, so make sure to post your pictures!

Rebekah said...

I also want to see some pictures!! I read your blog... See ya soon!

marifoto said...

Well, Heather, I'm glad your mom just told me about your blog. I had heard you were down south but then I was in Paris and/or Brittany and couldn't get down south because I would have loved to see you again and meet Craig... since you are not on Facebook. Or are you?
Just loved your pictures and comments about everything!
You're a real beauty on the Arles picture!
I'm still in Brittany for another couple of weeks in my "Wuthering Heights" house. I love it but I miss Paris and the Opera!
Loved to see the pictures from Chicago too, your mom and dad...
Do you have a web adress so I can send you our Christmas letter?
Lots of love
marie (Christine actually!)