Saturday, December 20, 2008

Second Week of Christmas

The giant Christmas tree in Macy's department store. It was quite red this year.
Caroling at the Bean. They had free candlesticks, which were pretty, but in reality didn't keep us very warm.
Out my window. Although, since then, we had a snowstorm and now the streets are all quite messy.
My neighborhood. Actually, this is not a frozen lake or snowcovered meadow. It's just a big industrial lot that has been empty since I moved here. "Hardhat area" though.

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Beautiful tree!

Beth said...

Caroling at the Bean! How cool!! I love seeing you enjoy the city; I never did go out and do those kind of things. Too far out in the 'burbs, I guess.

Kelline said...

I'm glad that you're getting out and about! At least it wasn't too winding with those candles. We did a memorial walk with them one year and trying to keep them lit was a pain!