Sunday, June 22, 2008

Death Maker - I mean, Beth Baker

After living here for 10 months, I finally visited my old roommate Beth Given (formerly Beth Baker, aka Death Maker), who lives way out in a western suburb. The first of the Bahama girls (as in the "B" and the first to get married and have kids). She has two adorable little boys, so that was really entertaining. Unfortunately for me, but fortunately for her, she gets to move to Denver soon.


This is me, Beth, and Joshua. Logan was taking the picture... he does a pretty good job with the camera, actually.


Logan. He has the cutest dimples.

5 comments:

Myrna said...

Death Maker...what a nickname!! What did you guys call you?

Heather said...

Sadly I didn't have nickname! But, to us/her, "Death Maker" was a term of endearment. :)

Myrna said...

I just realized this was the Beth who had the job in Special Collections that Nancy and David are both also alumni of. I thought her name sounded familiar!

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is what was Joshua doing... lol

Anonymous said...

By the way, Myrna... there wouldn't happen to be a special collections position coming open that I could pretend to qualify for, would there... sometime around about Sept. 9... :-S